So somebody posted to me in a comment, “Are you on Twitter?” I was somewhat surprised by the question, given how much I talk about my various internet connections.
I am the sinister spider at the center of a malignant web! Er, I’ve made an effort to reach out across a variety of platforms, because some readers prefer one over another and I’m trying to make my work available to everyone who might be interested. I am that needy an attention-hound.
So! For all those who are interested, here’s a rundown of the various ways you can find me online:
- gneech.com — Your one-stop Gneech shop. 🙂 Includes all of the following links, as well as stories, reviews, periodic fits of madness, and bad poetry.
- RSS — An RSS feed of my gneech.com posts.
- LiveJournal — Still my “social medium” of choice, LJ also includes my more personal ramblings.
- Facebook — I don’t care for FB myself, but some of my readers use it exclusively.
- @the_gneech on Twitter
- Goodreads.com — My Goodreads.com author page. I could use some more friends there!
- Amazon — My Amazon author page, such as it is. Not the easiest thing in the world to maintain.
- DeviantArt — A smattering of my art.
- Artspots — A gallery of my furry art.
- FurAffinity — Another gallery of art. Warning: Not always the most family-friendly of sites.
…I think that covers ’em all, or at least all the major ones. So! Pick your favorite and hang on for dear life! 😉 If anyone has suggestions for places I should be but I’m not, I’d love to hear them.